The lamp strip refers to the LED lamp that is soldered on the copper wire or the strip flexible circuit board by a special processing technology, and then connected to the power source for illumination, and is named after a light band when it emits light.Send InquiryChat Now
DMX String lamp Neon Flex Strip light
1, soft, can curl like a wire;
2, capable of cutting and extending;
3. The bulb and circuit are completely covered in flexible plastic, which has good insulation and waterproof performance and is safe to use;
4, strong weather resistance;
5, not easy to break, long service life;
6, easy to make graphics, text and other shapes.
1. Look at the solder joints. The LED strips produced by the regular LED strips are produced by the SMT chip process using solder paste and reflow soldering processes. Therefore, the solder joints on the LED strips are relatively smooth, and the amount of solder is small, and the solder joints are arc-shaped, extending from the FPC pads to the LED electrodes. The soldering spot of the LED lamp strip of the cottage version is not uniform, and the dots are wrapped around the soldering foot. At the same time, there will be different degrees of tin tips, which is a typical phenomenon of hand soldering.
2. Look at the quality of FPC. FPC is divided into copper and rolled copper. The copper foil of the copper plate is convex, and can be seen from the connection between the pad and the FPC. The rolled copper is closely integrated with the FPC and can be bent freely without peeling off the pad. If the copper plate is bent too much, the pad will fall off. If the temperature is too high during maintenance, the pad will fall off.
3. Look at the cleanliness of the surface of the LED strip. If the LED strips produced by the SMT process are used, the surface is very clean and does not see any impurities or stains. However, if the cottage version of the LED lamp strip produced by the hand soldering process, the surface will remain stained and cleaned regardless of how it is cleaned, and flux and tin residue will remain on the surface of the FPC.
4. Look at the packaging. The regular LED light strips will be packed in anti-static coil trays, usually 5 meters or 10 meters, and then sealed with anti-static and moisture-proof bags. The cottage version of the LED light strip uses a recycling coil tray for cost savings, and has no anti-static and moisture-proof packaging bags. When you look at the coil tray carefully, you can see the traces and scratches left on the surface when the label is removed.
5, look at the label. Regular LED lights with printed bags and reels will have printed labels instead of printed labels. The label of the cottage version is printed, and the specifications and parameters are not uniform.
6, see the attachment. The regular LED light strip will be accompanied by instructions and lamp strip specifications in the box, and will also be equipped with LED lights with connectors or card holders; while the cottage version of the LED lights with the box does not have these accessories, because some manufacturers After all, you can save the province
Parameters of neon flexible strip:
|IC model||Internal IC|
|Housing Materials||Silicone material|
|Address setting||Auto dmx address|
Applications of neon flexible strip:
Light strips have been widely used in buildings, bridges, roads, gardens, courtyards, floors, ceilings, furniture, cars, ponds, underwater, advertising, signage, signs, etc., for decoration or lighting, for various festivals, For example, Christmas, Halloween, Valentine's Day, Easter, National Day, etc. have added endless joy and festive atmosphere. It has entered the five dominant markets of advertising, decoration, architecture, commercial and gift with its tenacious vitality, and exported to Japan. EU, Australia and other countries and regions. It is widely used in building corridors, bridges, guardrails, hotels, forest gardens, dance halls, and advertising decoration.
1. Indoor installation: The LED light strip is used for interior decoration. Because it does not have to withstand wind and rain, the installation is very simple. Take LED light strips produced by Guanghong Electronics as an example. Each LED light strip has a self-adhesive 3M double-sided adhesive tape on the back. When installing, you can directly tear off the sticker on the surface of 3M double-sided adhesive tape, and then fix the light strip in need. Place it by hand and press it flat with your hand. If there is a need for a corner or a long range, just put the LED light strip in the form of a series of three LEDs in parallel, because each of the three LEDs can be cut and used separately.
2, outdoor installation: outdoor installation will be subject to wind and rain, if the use of 3M glue fixed, the time will cause 3M adhesive viscosity to reduce the LED light strip off, so the outdoor installation often uses the card slot fixed way, need to cut The place to cut and connect is the same as the indoor installation, except that it needs to be additionally equipped with waterproof glue to consolidate the waterproof effect of the joint.
3. Power connection method: The LED lamp has a general voltage of 12V DC, so it needs to be powered by a switching power supply. The size of the power supply is determined according to the power of the LED lamp and the connection length. If you don't want each LED strip to be controlled by a single power supply, you can purchase a relatively large switching power supply for the total power supply, and then connect all the LED lights with the input power supply in parallel (the wire size is not enough to be extended). Powered by the main switching power supply. The advantage of this is that it can be centrally controlled, and it is inconvenient to be able to achieve the lighting effect and switch control of a single LED strip, and which method can be measured by itself.
4. Controller connection mode: LED marquee belt and RGB full-color lamp strip need to use controller to realize the changing effect, and the control distance of each controller is different. In general, the control distance of the simple controller is 10~15 meters, the control distance of the remote controller is 15~20 meters, and the longest distance can be controlled to 30 meters. If the LED strip has a long connection distance and the controller cannot control that long strip, then a power amplifier is needed for tapping.
5, pay attention to the connection distance of the LED light strip: In general, the 3528 series of LED strips, the connection distance of up to 20 meters, 5050 series of LED strips, the longest connection distance of 15 meters. If this connection distance is exceeded, the LED strip is prone to heat, which will affect the service life of the LED strip during use. Therefore, the installation must be carried out in accordance with the manufacturer's requirements, avoid LED lights with load operation.
Don't hesitate to contact us for more details !